Saturday, December 30, 2006

The O.C. is Such a Nice Place Now That Marissa is Dead

I've been reading blogs about The O.C. today that say things like "I miss Marissa (sigh)" and "I actually cried when Marissa died" and "If you're watching the O.C. 'AM' (After Marissa)..."

Seriously? I was so happy when that loser wench died, I nearly jumped for joy. She was an emotional vampire who sucked the life out of everyone around her. The only time I was upset during the episode where Marissa died was when it looked for a moment like she might make it.

Don't get me wrong, I love Mischa Barton, the actress who played Marissa, and I thought she did a good job. It's just that the character was such an annoying bimbo. Goodbye, good riddance, and stay dead Marissa. You will not be missed, at least by me.

Watch for a new episode of the O.C. on January 4, 2007.

No comments: