Friday, December 29, 2006

TV Shows Coming in January 2007

Here are some tv shows coming in January that I'm excited about:

Starveillance premieres on E on January 5th. This claymation comes from the same people who created Celebrity Deathmatch, but looks to be funnier (Celebrity Deathmatch was funny the first couple of times, but then it got old). You can see short clips from the show at http://www.eonline.com/search/index.jsp but you'll have to sit through a short commercial first (which is pretty lame considering the clips themselves are ads for the show).

The Apprentice (NBC) starts up again on January 7th. Oh, Donald, how I've missed hearing you say "uge" (instead of "Huge").

The Sopranos - starts January 10th on A&E. I don't have HBO, so I never got a chance to see this show before now.

Heroes (NBC) is coming back to living rooms everywhere on January 22. (I love you, Hiro Nakamura.)

No comments: